Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FLIGHT DEPARTURE : ON TIME


Virgin America Flight 418 from Los Angeles (LAX) to New York (JFK) is currently on-time and scheduled to depart Los Angeles (LAX) at 9:45 PM on Apr 13.

Here are some helpful links to help you on your way:



.......... ..................

yeah yeah, invigorated.
hippie shit.

not feelin it so much right now but Moving right along.


Two nights ago I was awaken from my slumber/disco nap to go see music producer Butch Walker.

RANDOM (!).

I had no clue who this guy was, his music, scene, etc. and I was a still bitter, bitchy, and at that point, grumpy as well so you can imagine my surprise and dismay when I walk into the El Rey to cowboy hats, banjo's, I'm groggy and it's like a party of middle aged emo-tattoed contemporary rockers. Woah. Not judging, just painting the picture - this is no Avett Brothers concert(!).

Although I have to give it to him, it actually turned out to be not that bad - surprisingly I might add, it was looking prett-y grim at first. But honestly, after I removed the chip from my shoulders and had a beer it all seemed to get a little better (imagine that).

Definitely up there as one of the most random concerts I've ever been to. His performance, musicianship, energy, and voice was, dareIsay... good, meh, (reluctantly) I guess closer to great if you're into the 92.7 the wave groove. He won me over by the end of the set, (random notation) he also covered Rich Girl by Hall & Oates. But readers, please note, this is not a recommendation to go out and purchase any of his music - merely a sharing of one's experience. So with that, good night LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment