Monday, December 21, 2009

Amazing on all accounts

I was recently given Vitamin String Quartet's tribute cd of In Rainbows by Radiohead -- it is absolutely beautiful! I can not stop listening to it and I find it extremely amusing to nerd out and play both albums back to back. ;)

I had a violin lesson on Saturday and I gave both CD's to my teacher in hopes that I can learn "Nude" because it sounds to me as if the majority of it is played on the E string which I think, and hope, it might be one of the easier songs to learn. I'm excited...And not to mention, it's beautifully done! (Although, my favorite song they interpret is All I Need)

So here is their interpretation of Nude :




Below I've included both versions of 15 Step - nerd out & enjoy.





:)





Xo~

No comments:

Post a Comment