Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mud Series ~ Photos by Gerry Oar

This series was so much fun to create - not only was I staying in beautiful Olympia with my favorite photographer and good friend, I was able to go all crazy like and create some fun images. I may have punctured Gerry's ear drum on the first one with my screaming but hey - what you do for art, right.

The clay drying on my body created a very weird sensation and made me feel very animal like. Hence, the screaming. The best part was how great my skin felt post shower. Art and a mud treatment, doesn't get much better then that. ;) Love to Gerry xo

If you would like to see more please visit the following links to Gerry's blog (which is wonderful btw, so check the other posts as well) :


www.exoropa.blogspot.com/2009/05/jazmine-in-olympia-and-clay.html
www.exoropa.blogspot.com/2009/05/modeling-clay-part-deux.html
www.exoropa.blogspot.com/2009/05/modeling-clay-part-three.html





No comments:

Post a Comment