Thursday, May 6, 2010

I've been lagging, I know, but I have many updates so stay tuned.
(Broken Social Scene in SF!! A-mazing!)

----

But let's catch up from the beginning, awhile back I posted this, and well, I finally took my ass to go see it last night.

Thoughts? Brilliant.

I truly didn't know what to expect and I wasn't expecting much more than just a cool, interesting movie that showed me good street art and offered a peek into the life of. Not only was this movie All of that, it was intelligently made, funny, thought provoking, and just damn brilliant. I loved it.

The irony within the art world never ceases to amaze me. I can say nothing more other than you really should go see this movie.

-----

Lastly, this picture makes me uncontrollably happy. Read more about it here. Love and safe travels to my girl Jessi who's headed out to meet her next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment