Friday, May 7, 2010

Palm Springs Recap

Back in March I had the pleasure of being one of the models at the Palm Springs Photo Festival for Frank Ockenfels workshop. It was a pretty awesome experience - probably the funnest/most enjoyable workshop I've ever modeled for (I generally try to avoid these assignments like the plague).

I had no idea who Frank was before I showed up for the workshop, but to my surprise I knew his images very well. I figure most of us have seen this, this, or this -- but anywhoo, Frank was great and full of good energy. Here are just a few of the pictures I got back from the attendees.

Photos taken by Jeff Lipshitz






Photo taken by Jim Newberry

2 comments:

  1. always great photos! you on facebook??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweetie! no, no facebook. :?
    email! jazmined13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete