Friday, March 26, 2010

Featuring...



So I've ditched out on going to Sasquatch - decided to go to Bonaroo instead. Happily for me, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros are playing at both. Bonaroo's lineup holds a very different vibe (GWAR ?) and I'm excited but moreso interested in the overall experience. I have a feeling it's going to draw a cool, mellow group of people w/ good energy (translation = hippies). Looking forward to it (!).

Travels start in PA, then a 14 hour road trip down to Manchester, TN. Camp out for 4 days and then fly back to LA. And (!) the flight to PA marks my first day of not working a 9 -5 job -- Gave official notice yesterday, but of course they could always find someone before than, either way works for me (just putting it out there universe).

No comments:

Post a Comment